So after much pushing from close friends, I am trying out the world of blogging. I have been instructed in the past to send Gran Gran a weekly update on my life in which I have failed miserably. She can now get on here and see that I am still ticking and we will all be satisfied.
Here is an introduction into my family.
Johnny and I moved to Northwest Arkansas December 2005 after finishing up school at UCA in Conway, AR. I graduated with my degree in occupational therapy and Johnny with a business degree with an emphasis in finance. He is now finishing his MBA with an emphasis in international business. We picked NWA because we grew up near the area and wanted to be close...but not TOO close to home.
We have also made an addition to our family. Johnny got me Piper for my 23rd birthday. He is a Maltese, and rules the house. His favorite things to do are bark, sleep, eat, play fetch, and dig in the mud.
Johnny and I are huge Razorback fans and enjoy going to all home games and tailgating before each game. We have accumulated quite a set up, and will tailgate this saturday for the first game of the season. We have a group of friends that we have a great time with at the games.
I will post pictures soon of our family and first razorback game of the year!
Raveena Tandon nude pics
10 years ago
3 comments:
Kati...I am so happy. I am linking you to my blog. You Rock!
You forgot to add that you are an AWESOME pediatric occupational therapist.
kati , welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I will put u onmy list to stalk during mt 2am feedings . poppy says hello!
Well, FINALLY, I can hear from my baby girl!!! Thanks, Kati, love you much, as you know.
And, I'm proud that you're an AWESOME OT.
Post a Comment