Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

We had Christmas with my family on December 23rd. We began at a relatives house in Alma for dinner and then the secret santa/white elephant game that lasts FOREVER when there are 36 people involved. We then went to my mom's house and had Christmas with her immediate family.

We went to Johnny's families on Christmas eve in Fort Smith. We visited with his mom and uncle for a while, then went to his dad's for dinner.

Johnny's Niece
Johnny and his grandpa
Johnny and I have started being stingy with Christmas Day. The first 5 Christmas's we were married, we spent the entire week traveling and running around in circles. Last year we decided we want to be home on Christmas Day and be able to enjoy it. We did the same this year and cooked a dinner for anyone that wanted to come. I made an apple pie this year. It was my first attempt at one since I hate apple pie. Of course, it is Johnny's absolute favorite type of dessert.

Piper checking out my stocking

Johnny was excited about his golf clubs. He has been wanting them for months. I didn't put the package under the tree because he would know what it was, so he was surprised when he finally got it.
My jacket I have been wanting
Attempting to cook dinner before the help arrived
The Apple Pie
Gran Gran
My mom and Aunt Leslie
Amy and Bryan joined us for dinner. Here she is entertaining my grandpa and aunt.

1 comment:

Howell Family said...

K and J,
Thx again for a yummy Christmas dinner. We enjoyed getting to visit with everyone. I am especially proud I made the blog!! :)

Love ya

Leslie