Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cancun...Wedding #1

Johnny and I just returned from our friends wedding in Mexico. We spent four nights at Dreams resort with several friends and family members of Lindsey and Bryan. There were around 40 people there for the wedding. We had a great time.

Most of the week we spent hanging out by the pool and ocean. We got adventurous and went to the local stores one morning. The wedding was Friday evening July 3rd. After that we all went to have dinner at Carlos N Charlies. It was very loud and overstimulating for me. I needed some OT by the time I left there!




Hanging out in the pool.
Posing for picture from the balcony
Shopping Day
Amy had a short photo session with Johnny and I one evening before dinner. The wind was not helping my hair.



Johnny had his own photo session with the ocean.


Girl Pic!

Boy Pic! Johnny was continuously asked while we were there if he spoke spanish. Can you tell why?




No comments: